FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – An Amber Alert has been issued in our area for Savannah Hurley.
Police say the 11-year-old girl was abducted by her mother, Shelley Hurley, Monday afternoon.
She’s from Trinity county, near Houston, but police believe they’re moving toward Dallas or Garland.
Police say her mom abducted her as Child Protective Services came to take Savannah from her. According to police, Hurley is a known drug user and threatened to run over a CPS worker while abducting the child. Police believe the two may be headed toward Florida.
Savannah is about 4’10” and weighs about 120-pounds.
Her mother is driving a 2006 white Ford F-150 with Texas plates — 5-8-N-Z-M-4.
If you see them, call the Trinity County Sheriff’s Office immediately at 936-642-1424.
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Weatherford Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck