ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The body of a missing assistant psychology professor from the University of Texas at Arlington was found in a wooded area of Pilot Point on Saturday.
The Denton County Medical Examiner’s office has ruled the death of Pablo Mora a suicide by hanging.
A passer-by discovered the body in Ray Roberts State Park.
Parks and Wildlife will be the agency who will conduct the follow-up investigation. There is no further information.
Mora was last seen leaving his house in Oak Lawn on September 30. The 41-year-old’s car was later found abandoned at Ray Roberts State Park in Pilot Point.
Mora had been working on how “cultural factors impact chronic illness management and health outcomes,” as well as the effects of post-partum depression on inner-city women.
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck