AUSTIN, Texas (AP) – Matthew Tucker scored two touchdowns, Jaden Oberkrom kicked two field goals and TCU’s defense forced four turnovers in dumping No. 18 Texas 20-13 Thursday night to get the Horned Frogs their biggest win of their first season in the Big 12.
Tucker scored on runs of 1 and 2 yards and the Horned Frogs (7-4, 4-4) dominated the line of scrimmage, running the ball 48 times and passing just 10. TCU had two interceptions inside their own 10 to kill Texas (8-3, 5-3) drives and picked up a fumble by Longhorns quarterback David Ash to set up Tucker’s second touchdown.
Ash was relieved by Case McCoy, who led a late touchdown drive before an interception by Sam Carter in the final two minutes sealed the win for the Horned Frogs.
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck