DFW AIRPORT (CBSDFW.COM) – About 100 dogs are spending their Thanksgiving weekend in luxury at a premier pet resort at DFW Airport.
It’s called Paradise 4 Paws, and it’s located near the North entrance of the airport.
Founder Saq Nadeem says they offer luxury accommodations for dogs and cats, including overnight suites.
Nadeem says people dropped off their pets at the resort just before flying out for the holiday.
KRLD’s Chuck Schechner reports:
He adds they offer parking, drop off and pickup service for the owners. For the dogs, it’s organized play, nap and meal time. It ends with a tuck-in service at night.
For dogs the cost runs from 49 to 100 dollars a night.
Nadeem says if you plan to use them for Christmas, you need to make reservations early.
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck