FORT WORTH (CBDFW.COM) – For many, attending the annual Parade of Lights has been a time honored family tradition.
For others it’s the start of a new one.
Several Elvis impersonators on scooters kicked off the parade, with Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price behind them, traveling on an elaborate float.
There were guest appearances from Frosty the snowman, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, and even Bacon, the Santa pig. He’s an old favorite at the parade, participating for the past 4 years.
In all, there were 106 participants, including Old St. Nick, who ended the night by lighting the Christmas tree in Sundance Square to kick off the holiday season.
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck