From College Sports
DALLAS (AP) – The health of the Big 12 has been a topic of debate since Nebraska and Colorado kicked off a four-team exodus a few years back.
Judging by the results in 2012, the league is actually stronger than ever, if smaller. Nine of the Big 12′s 10 teams, including newcomers West Virginia and TCU, are already bowl eligible.
The league’s 90 percent success rate is by far the best in the country – and that’s with an extra league game for each school and a week left to play.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck