HALTOM CITY (CBSDFW.COM) – A Haltom City teen was found unharmed on Sunday evening after going missing for the second time this month.
Keon Tavaras Fields, 18, was found by his sister on Sunday evening around 6 p.m. walking towards the family’s former residence in Fort Worth.
The teen suffers from an intellectual disability that causes him to get easily confused and lost.
He was reported missing on Sunday from his Haltom City home, where his family recently relocated.
Fields previously went missing on Nov. 6 but was found safe within 24 hours in downtown Fort Worth.
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck