DALLAS (AP) – An off-duty Dallas police officer has been killed in a head-on collision.
Dallas police officials say Sr. Cpl. Recardo Trejo died Saturday afternoon in Kendall County, north of San Antonio.
Texas Department of Public Safety officials say Trejo was driving around a curve when he crossed into oncoming traffic and hit another vehicle. He died at the scene.
The San Antonio Express-News reports that the man in the other vehicle was listed in good condition at a hospital.
Trejo had worked for the Dallas Police Department for 36 years.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck