DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Dallas woman was taken into custody after allegedly shooting and killing her 58-year-old roommate on Monday.
Witnesses say they heard two gunshots at the Villa De Oro Apartments at 4800 Gaston Ave. around 4:30 p.m.
When officers arrived at the scene, police found Patrick Coleman suffering from a gunshot wound. He was transported to Baylor Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Witnesses told police that a white female who lived with the victim, later identified as Kendall Polasek, allegedly had shot Coleman following an argument and fled the scene.
Officers were able to obtained a description of Polasek’s vehicle and observed her driving in the 5700 block of Live Oak, where officers performed a traffic stop. She was taken into custody and transported to the Homicide Unit for questioning.
Polasek will be charged with murder.
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck