For more trusted health
news and information,
visit CBS DFW's
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – If you’re feeling down, a wide range of medications promise to help. But now, there’s a new way to deal with depression without the pills.
It’s called Trans Magnetic Stimulation, and CBS 11′s Adrienne Bankert has more:
Also Check Out:
- Larry Hagman Dead At The Age Of 81
- Hurst Officer Outburst Caught On Video
- Dallas Man Attacked By Pack Of Pit Bulls
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck