From College Sports
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The 17th-ranked UCLA Bruins and Baylor Bears will play each other for the first time when they meet in the Holiday Bowl on Dec. 27 at Qualcomm Stadium.
The Bruins (9-4) won the Pac-12 South Division and are coming off a 27-24 loss to No. 8 Stanford in the conference championship game. Baylor (7-5) closed the regular season with three straight victories, including a 52-24 upset of then-No. 2 Kansas State on Nov. 17. At the time, K-State was ranked No. 1 in the BCS standings.
On Saturday, the Bears beat Oklahoma State 41-34, knocking the Cowboys out of the Top 25.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Larry Hagman Dead At The Age Of 81
- Hurst Officer Outburst Caught On Video
- Dallas Man Attacked By Pack Of Pit Bulls
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck