GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – A Garland High School student is in jail, accused of bringing a gun to school.
The school’s resource officer arrested Carlos Rodriguez, 17, shortly after 9 a.m. after school officials found a loaded pistol in his backpack.
Rodriguez was taken to the Garland Detention Center, facing second-degree felony charges of possessing a prohibited weapon in a weapons-free zone. Bond has been set.
Also Check Out:
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19K In 13 Seconds
- Mothers & Daughters Bond Over Plastic Surgery
- Texas Woman Killed Trying To Prevent Boyfriend’s Suicide
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?