FORT WORTH (AP) – Police say a third donkey in a North Texas pasture has died after being found shot with an arrow.
Fort Worth police say the animal cruelty investigation involves the same location where two donkeys were shot with arrows and died in October 2011. Authorities say the latest deadly incident happened Sunday.
Nobody has been arrested.
Owner Karen Oney says the animals are friendly and she still has more than a dozen donkeys on the property. She’s concerned for their safety.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Larry Hagman Dead At The Age Of 81
- Hurst Officer Outburst Caught On Video
- Dallas Man Attacked By Pack Of Pit Bulls
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck