Reporting Julie Fisk
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The new film “Playing for Keeps” stars Gerard Butler as a former soccer star who tries to reconnect with his estranged son.
Butler is convincing as a professional player since he’s been a life-long fan of “football.” He even played with his favorite team, the Glasgow Celtic Football Club last year during a charity match.
If you’d like to, watch the trailer below or click here to find local show times, but first hear what KRLD Film Critic Julie Fisk has to say about “Playing for Keeps.”
PLAY: At the movies with Julie Fisk
Also Check Out:
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19K In 13 Seconds
- Mothers & Daughters Bond Over Plastic Surgery
- Texas Woman Killed Trying To Prevent Boyfriend’s Suicide
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?