From CBS 11 Investigators
For more trusted health
news and information,
visit CBS DFW's
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Christmas cards that play music can be fun, but there may be a safety alert for parents who let their children play with them.
The tiny batteries inside the cards can be harmful to children. Besides being a choking hazard, the acidic quality of the lithium battery inside can be harmful if swallowed.
And while the batteries can also be found in remotes, thermometers, calculators and watches, they aren’t nearly as accessible as the ones inside paper greeting cards.
CBS 11 Investigator Ginger Allen has more:
Also Check Out:
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19K In 13 Seconds
- Mothers & Daughters Bond Over Plastic Surgery
- Texas Woman Killed Trying To Prevent Boyfriend’s Suicide
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?