HOUSTON (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped 2 cents this week to settle at $3.14 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide average compares to a national figure of $3.38 per gallon, down 3 cents from last week.
The association says Amarillo has the most expensive gasoline at $3.20 per gallon. The cheapest gasoline statewide is in Fort Worth at an average $3.08 per gallon.
AAA says crude oil prices have increased slightly as market attention has focused on the U.S. economic situation and the broader health of the global economy.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19K In 13 Seconds
- Mothers & Daughters Bond Over Plastic Surgery
- Texas Woman Killed Trying To Prevent Boyfriend’s Suicide
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?