DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A 21-year-old man was arrested for murder after police found the body of a young woman in a vacant field on Thursday afternoon in west Dallas.
A witness of the incident says that Eder Morales took Isamara Nino from a car in the 5500 block of Nomas Street and walked her over to a grassy area, where he shot and killed her.
The name of the witness is being withheld for their safety and protection.
People at the scene said they had heard two gunshots around 6:45 a.m. and saw two cars drive from away the vacant field.
Morales was taken into custody on Saturday and will be charged with murder.
Also Check Out:
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19,000 In 13 Seconds
- Mothers & Daughters Bond Over Plastic Surgery
- Texas Woman Killed Trying To Prevent Boyfriend’s Suicide
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?