Reporting J.D. Miles
DFW AIRPORT (CBSDFW.COM) – After a victory against the Cincinnati Bengles the Cowboyss charter jet landed shortly before 9 p.m. on Saturday.
Coaches and players walked off the plane without commenting on the death of reserve linebacker Jerry Brown and the arrest of nose tackle Josh Brent.
It was on the jet yesterday when Head Coach Jason Garrett informed the team about the accident along Highway 114 in Irving early Saturday morning.
CBS 11 News has been investigating the hours before the accident and learned from witnesses that the two players spent the late night hours at Club Privae in Northwest Dallas.
The accident will likely lead to a TABC investigation of the club to determine how much alcohol Brent was served before the crash and his arrest for intoxication manslaughter.
Also Check Out:
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19,000 In 13 Seconds
- Mothers & Daughters Bond Over Plastic Surgery
- Texas Woman Killed Trying To Prevent Boyfriend’s Suicide
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?