Reporting Elizabeth Dinh
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
VALLEY RANCH (CBSDFW.COM) - The Dallas Cowboys will pay tribute to one of their own on Tuesday. Teammate Jerry Brown was killed in a car crash three days ago. Still reeling over the loss, the Cowboys will hold a private memorial for the 25-year-old. There has been little word on just who will attend.
The practice linebacker was killed early Saturday. His best friend, Cowboys player Josh Brent, was arrested for intoxication manslaughter and later released after posting a $500,000 bond.
The loss of Brown has certainly affected the entire Cowboys team. Coach Jason Garrett said that the team has been very close, and will remain close through this difficult time. Garrett also said that he anticipates seeing Brent attending Tuesday’s private memorial, and added that Brent is welcome at the team’s facilities in Valley Ranch anytime during this tragedy.
Also Check Out:
- Cowboys Player Arrested On Intoxication Manslaughter Charges
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Burglary Suspect Arrested, Escapes In Police Car
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19,000 In 13 Seconds
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?