DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Mavericks announced on Tuesday that they have assigned rookie Jared Cunningham to the Texas Legends of the NBA Development League.
He has appeared in only seven games and holds averages of 2.3 points and 3.4 minutes per game.
Cunningham was selected 24th overall by the Mavericks in the 2012 Draft out of Oregon State University. Cunningham was selected first-team All-Pac 12 as a junior when he averaged 17.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 2.5 steals per game.
He will first see action on Saturday, Dec. 15, when the Legends take on the Rio Grande Valley Vipers at 7:00 p.m. at the Dr. Pepper Arena in Frisco.
Also Check Out:
- Cowboys Josh Brent Arrested On Intoxication Manslaughter Charges
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Burglary Suspect Arrested, Escapes In Police Car
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19,000 In 13 Seconds
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?