Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) - The Dallas Cowboys have released cornerback Vince Agnew and replaced him by signing Michael Coe off waivers from Miami.
Coe appeared in seven games for the New York Giants before he was released Nov. 26. He played one game for the Dolphins before being released Monday.
A fifth-round pick by Indianapolis in 2007, Coe has 19 tackles and two fumble recoveries in 35 career games with the Colts, Giants and Dolphins.
Agnew was signed to the active roster Nov. 10 after joining the Dallas practice squad on Oct. 16.
The Cowboys juggled their practice squad by releasing cornerback Reggie Jones and tight end Chase Ford and adding cornerback Micah Pellerin.
The Chicago Bears signed linebacker Jerry Franklin off the Dallas practice squad.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cowboys Brent Arrested On Intoxication Manslaughter Charge
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Burglary Suspect Arrested, Escapes In Police Car
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19,000 In 13 Seconds
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?