NEW YORK (AP) - Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager announced Wednesday that she’s pregnant with her first child, due in the spring.
The 31-year-old made the announcement on NBC’s “Today” show, where she is a contributing correspondent.
Hager, the twin daughter of former President George W. Bush, and her husband, Henry, have been married for four years.
During a phone call on the show, former President Bush said he’s “fired up” about becoming a grandfather, and former first lady Laura Bush said she’s “thrilled.” It will be the couple’s first grandchild.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cowboys Brent Arrested On Intoxication Manslaughter Charge
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Burglary Suspect Arrested, Escapes In Police Car
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19,000 In 13 Seconds
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?