Reporting Julie Fisk
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” is the first of what will be a 3-part adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien’s 1937 novel. Fans of the book will remember that it wasn’t very long, so it will be interesting to see how Director Peter Jackson stretches it over 3 films.
You’ll want to grab a bite to eat before the movie because it IS almost 3 hours long. Consider heading to Denny’s to try one of their “Hobbit” themed options. You could try the Hobbit Hole Breakfast or even better, Gandalf’s Gobble Melt. This sounds like a joke but it isn’t. Just go to www.dennys.com to puruse your other options.
If you’d like, watch the trailer below or click here to find local show times but first hear what KRLD Film Critic Julie Fisk has to say about “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.“
PLAY: Julie Fisk at the movies
Also Check Out:
- Cowboys Brent Arrested On Intoxication Manslaughter Charge
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Burglary Suspect Arrested, Escapes In Police Car
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19,000 In 13 Seconds
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?