DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - An officer with the Dallas Police Department was involved in a shooting on Friday morning. The incident happened outside of an apartment complex in the 4500 block of West Kiest Boulevard. Details surrounding the shooting are still unknown.
One suspect was struck by at least one bullet. Chopper 11 was over the scene as another suspect was being taken into custody.
Sr. Cpl. Sherri Jeffrey with the Dallas Police Department confirmed that no officers were injured during the shooting incident.
Also Check Out:
- Cowboys Brent Arrested On Intoxication Manslaughter Charge
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Burglary Suspect Arrested, Escapes In Police Car
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19,000 In 13 Seconds
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?