NEW YORK (AP) – Apple is reporting sales of more than two million iPhone 5s in China during its first three days on the market.
IPhone 5, which launched in China on Friday, will be available in more than 100 countries by the end of December.
Apple Inc., based in Cupertino, Calif., began selling the new version of the phone in the United States on Sept. 21, and its shares hit an all-time high of $705.07. Since then, the stock has plunged about 28 percent.
Apple shares fell $9.79 to $500 in premarket trading Monday.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- 2 Fatalities Confirmed In North Texas Plane Crash
- PD: Father Carved Pentagram On 6-Year-Old Son’s Back
- Pro Bowl NT Physically Confronted Jerry Jones In Locker Room