RICHARDSON (CBSDFW.COM) – J.J. Pearce High School in Richardson will be holding a candlelight vigil on Tuesday night at 7 p.m. in remembrance of the victims of last week’s school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
Anyone is welcome to attend the event, which will take place around the flag pole in the front of the school. The school has confirmed that the vigil will last 27 minutes – one per victim.
People attending are encouraged to bring their own candles to the event, though the will be some extras available.
The school is located at 1600 N. Coit Rd.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- 2 Fatalities Confirmed In North Texas Plane Crash
- PD: Father Carved Pentagram On 6-Year-Old Son’s Back
- Pro Bowl NT Physically Confronted Jerry Jones In Locker Room