ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The Arlington Police Department is actively searching for a missing 82-year-old woman who has shown signs of Alzheimer’s disease and has a history of becoming easily confused.
Maria Arrocha was last seen by family walking from her house around 9 a.m. on Tuesday at her home in the 1800 block of Arbor Lane in Arlington.
Officers have searched local businesses and neighborhoods and continue to canvas the surrounding area. Volunteers have joined the search and flyers are being distributed with Arrocha’s information.
Arrocha is described as a Hispanic female with black and grey hair and brown eyes. She stands 5-foot-5 and weighs approximately 180 pounds.
Police are encouraging anyone with information to call 911 or the Arlington Police Department’s non-emergency dispatch line at 817 459-5600.
Police encourage those who live in the neighborhoods around E. Park Row Drive and New York Avenue to step outside and search around their homes, backyards, garages and sheds.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- 2 Fatalities Confirmed In North Texas Plane Crash
- PD: Father Carved Pentagram On 6-Year-Old Son’s Back
- Pro Bowl NT Physically Confronted Jerry Jones In Locker Room