AUSTIN (AP) — TEKsystems Global Services plans to open an information technology center in North Texas and bring along 500 job opportunities.
Governor Rick Perry on Wednesday announced the project for the city of Irving. Perry says the state will provide $1.1 million to TEKsystems through the Texas Enterprise Fund.
TEKsystems Global Services provides services in software development and maintenance, quality assurance and testing.
TEKsystems is a subsidiary of the Allegis Group.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- 2 Fatalities Confirmed In North Texas Plane Crash
- PD: Father Carved Pentagram On 6-Year-Old Son’s Back
- Pro Bowl NT Physically Confronted Jerry Jones In Locker Room