Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys couldn’t trust receiver Dez Bryant to even run the right routes less than two months ago.
Now they’re letting him dictate whether he plays with a broken left index finger. He’s insisting on waiting until after the season for surgery.
Bryant broke the finger on a catch against Cincinnati two weeks ago. He scored a critical touchdown in the 20-19 win after the injury and made it clear early last week that he would play against Pittsburgh.
Bryant looked like a decoy early against the Steelers but still extended his touchdown streak to six games in a 27-24 overtime victory.
The Cowboys (8-6) host New Orleans (6-8) on Sunday with their playoff fate in their hands.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- 2 Fatalities Confirmed In North Texas Plane Crash
- PD: Father Carved Pentagram On 6-Year-Old Son’s Back
- Pro Bowl NT Physically Confronted Jerry Jones In Locker Room