DALLAS (AP) — Dallas police say the death of a woman whose body was found in a burned vehicle has been ruled a homicide.
Police on Friday identified the victim as 36-year-old Jerie Ann McCloud of The Colony. Police did not immediately name any suspects or release a possible cause of death.
Emergency personnel on Thursday night responded to a call about a vehicle on fire. McCloud’s body was located after the blaze was extinguished.
Further details in the investigation weren’t immediately released.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search