GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – The driver of a street sweeper in Grapevine was hospitalized after his vehicle rolled over early Friday morning.
According to police, the driver lost control in a construction zone and rolled the vehicle, coming to rest upside down in a ditch. The accident occurred just after midnight along William D. Tate Avenue near Mustang Drive.
The man was trapped in the wreckage for an extended period of time, but was eventually freed by firefighters.
He was taken to Parkland Hospital in Dallas. His injuries are said to not be life threatening.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search