PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Neighbors and friends are doing everything they can to help a Plano family recover from a deadly Christmas Eve fire.
Jeff Neary and his family lost everything, including his 87-year-old father,when their Christmas tree caught on fire on Christmas Eve.
It happened in the 2500 block of Parkhaven Drive at Kyle Drive. That’s near Independence between Park and Parker.
Neighbor Betty Trombetta says the family was able to escape with just the clothes on their backs. Trombetta, along with other neighbors and friends, have donated clothes, food, and toys to the family, but the family needs so much more.
Donations are being accepted through a ministry called the Texas Agape House, P.O. Box 867242, Plano, Texas 75086. Their number is 972-760-9769.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search