Reporting Stephanie Lucero
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – DFW International Airport may finally be back to near-normal flight delays and cancellations on Thursday. Many passengers who were not able to get to their destinations this week are flying out this morning.
Brittany Deleonardis is in the Navy and stationed in Japan. She’s finally on a flight to Connecticut. She was supposed to fly out yesterday at 6pm but her flight was cancelled. Deleonardis slept in a hotel room, but there were many passengers who slept on chairs and couches at the airport.
Caesar Lajud slept in Terminal D. He flew in from Madrid, Spain, on his way to see family in Mexico City. He spent the night at the airport waiting to hear when he will be able to finish the second leg of his trip.
The lines at the American Airlines ticket counters are not long as of 7 a.m. today. It looks like the two-day-old log jam may be less of a problem this morning.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search