MESQUITE (CBSDFW.COM) – A man was hospitalized after crashing his vehicle in a high-speed chase Wednesday night in Mesquite.
Officers attempted to pull a vehicle over that was acting suspiciously, but the driver fled. The vehicle then struck another car on I-635 near Gross Road, causing the suspect’s vehicle to flip several times.
The man was taken to the hospital, where his condition is unknown.
The female driver whose vehicle was rear-ended was not hurt in the crash.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search