LONG ISLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – A Southwest Airlines plane at the Islip Airport on Long Island slipped off the taxi-way on Thursday morning.
The 129 passengers and five crew members were bused back to the terminal. No injuries were reported.
Flight 4695, destined for Tampa, had departed the gate and was heading to the runway when it left the taxi-way. It is unknown whether or not the wintry conditions contributed to the incident and the investigation is ongoing.
The airline sent another aircraft from Baltimore to pick-up the passengers and transport them to Tampa. They are expected to be approximately five hours late.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search