DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police say a man was killed after being shot in the chest at the front door of his apartment Thursday night.
Police responded to a shooting call around 10:30 p.m. at the Brackins Village Apartments in east Oak Cliff. There they found 58-year-old Lorenzo Wilson lying on the floor suffering from a gunshot to the chest.
Wilson was taken to Methodist Central Hospital where he died of his injuries.
According to the police report, the victim’s wife was home at the time of the shooting, but was not injured. Multiple bullet holes were found in the man’s door.
So far, police do not know the motive or the shooting nor do they have any suspects in the case.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search