FARMERS BRANCH (CBSDFW.COM) - A commuter train with Dallas Area Rapid Transit struck a car early Tuesday morning. The crash took place just before 4:00 a.m. along the DART Green Line, between the Farmers Branch station and the Royal Lane station.
According to DART spokesman Morgan Lyons, the train was traveling northbound along the Green Line when it ran into the parked car, which had been abandoned along the tracks. Green Line customers were delayed while crews cleaned up the crash scene, and a bus shuttled riders between the two stations.
Lyons confirmed that nobody was injured during the crash.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search