DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Deputies in Dallas County early Tuesday morning reported about half a dozen DWI arrests as the new year rang in, including one man who was charged with a felony DWI for having his 12-year-old daughter in the car.
Authorities stopped 38-year-old Javier Escobar along southbound Interstate-35E near the Trinity River Bridge. According to deputies, Escobar was observed hitting a curb while traveling just 10 mph along the freeway.
Escobar was taken into custody. There has been no word on where officials placed the daughter.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search