FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - One man was injured after gunfire erupted outside of a Fort Worth pool hall on Monday night. The shooting happened just before midnight outside of King’s Pool Hall on Southway Circle.
According to authorities, two cars loaded with people started firing at each other. A security guard intervened and, fearing for his life, returned fire. The guard’s shot grazed one man on the side of the face. The suspects fled from the scene, and the victim was later found a short distance away, near the intersection of Horne Street and Manhattan Drive.
The victim was taken to Texas Health Harris Hospital in Fort Worth and is expected to be okay.
Police have not released any details about who could be facing possible charges at this point.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search