AUSTIN (CBS NEWS) - Matthew McConaughey and wife Camila Alves have another reason to celebrate this holiday season — they welcomed a new baby into the family! A source told Entertainment Tonight that the “Magic Mike” star was present for the baby’s birth on Friday at a hospital in Austin.
On Saturday, he shared the happy details with the world online. “Camila gave birth to our third child yesterday morning. Our son, Livingston Alves McConaughey was born at 7:43 am on 12.28.12. He greeted the world at 9lbs. and 21 inches. Bless up and thank you for your well wishes. Happy New year, and just keep livin, Camila and Matthew McConaughey.”
McConaughey proposed to his 30-year-old Brazilian model/handbag designer girlfriend on Christmas Day 2011, and they got married during a ceremony in Texas last June. The couple began dating in 2006 and have two other children together, daughter Vida, who is almost 3, and 4-year-old Levi.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search