For more trusted health
news and information,
visit CBS DFW's
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Officials at UT Southwestern in Dallas reported their first birth of the new year early Tuesday morning. Fulton Ames Davis was born at 12:01 a.m. on January 1, 2013. Mother and son are both in recovery and doing well, said hospital public relations manager Russell Rian.
The child is a white male weighing 5 pounds and 15 ounces, measuring 19 and a quarter inches in length.
He was born to a Dallas family — mother Macey Davis and father Steven Davis. The couple already have a 3-year-old daughter.
Rian could not confirm if Baby Davis was the first Dallas County birth of the new year. “We do not have a method for verifying whether this was the first baby in Dallas County in 2013,” he said.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search