ARLINGTON (AP) - Jeff Elorriaga scored 22 points to lead Boise State over Texas-Arlington 64-46 on Wednesday night, extending the Broncos winning streak to five games.
Elorriaga, who was 6 of 9 from 3-point range, also led the Broncos (11-2) with nine rebounds.
Anthony Drmic added 10 points.
Boise State led 26-18 at halftime.
The Broncos shot 48.9 percent (22 of 45) from the field for the game. The Mavericks (6-5) shot just 33 percent (16 of 48).
Senior forwards Brandon Edwards and Karol Gruszecki led the Mavericks with nine points apiece. Edwards also had 10 rebounds.
Boise State will host Walla Walla on Saturday. The Mavericks will play Louisiana Tech on Saturday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Sporting Goods Customers Complain: Guns Paid For, But Not Delivered
- Dallas Meat Packer Indicted For Pig Blood Pollution
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search