HOUSTON (AP) - Matt Schaub missed Houston’s 2011 playoff run with an injured foot.
Now the Texans’ quarterback is healthy and looking forward to his first playoff start Saturday against the Cincinnati Bengals.
The wild-card playoff game offers Schaub a chance to redeem himself after he threw two interceptions in last week’s loss to Indianapolis, which kept Houston from getting a first-round bye and home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs.
He knows he has to do more in preparation this week after a tough December in which he threw three interceptions with just one touchdown pass as the Texans lost three of four games.
Schaub has 4,008 yards passing with 22 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He threw eight touchdown passes with three interceptions in the three games — all wins– before his recent slump.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Sporting Goods Customers Complain: Guns Paid For, But Not Delivered
- Dallas Meat Packer Indicted For Pig Blood Pollution
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search