WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Parker County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a man on charges of driving while intoxicated shortly after midnight on Jan. 4. But the man was not alone. His 5-year-old daughter was found unrestrained inside the vehicle.
The driver, 42-year-old Chick Dale Harrison, initially told deputies that he had not consumed alcohol. He later admitted to having consumed three or four beers, with the last beer being consumed 20 minutes prior to him driving. When deputies arrested Harrison, he was also found in possession of suspected marijuana.
Child Protective Services were notified and a family friend was contacted to take custody of the child.
He was booked into the Parker County Jail and charged with driving while intoxicated with child under 15 and possession of marijuana under two ounces. Harrison’s bond was set at $8,250. As of Friday afternoon, he remained incarcerated.
Also Check Out:
- Sporting Goods Customers Complain: Guns Paid For, But Not Delivered
- Dallas Meat Packer Indicted For Pig Blood Pollution
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search