Alabama 42, Notre Dame 14, Katherine Webb 139,000: My Top 10 CBS Contemplations
Sports Fan Insider
10. With his bowl bonuses, ‘Bama coach Nick Saban earned more than $6 million for the ’12 season. Couldn’t happen to a shittier guy. And speaking of hot chicks, check out Saban’s daughter, Kristen. She even beat up a sorority sister, so there’s a WWE star in her future.
9. Hard to remember, but ‘Bama’s season began Sept. 1 at Cowboys Stadium, with a 41-14 thrashing of Michigan.
8. And put a sock in it Texas A&M fans. Yes, you beat the Crimson Tide. But you also lost 2 games, in the SEC. You have zero claim to a National Title. Stupid Aggies. None.
7. ‘Bama offensive linemen Barrett Jones and/or Chance Warmack sure would look good on the Cowboys’ offensive line next year.
6. Knew Alabama would win, but didn’t think it’d be an embarrassing blowout. Then again, you knew Notre Dame was a fraud when pathetic Pitt missed a 33-yard field goal in overtime in South Bend back in November. Fool’s Gold Helmets.
5. If Jones pushes teammate A.J. McCarron in a championship win he’s a fierce competitor that’ll stand up to anyone. If he does it in a loss he’s a malcontent with anger management issues viewed as a red flag headed into the draft. Truth.
4. Can’t deny the superiority of the SEC. The conference is now 9-1 in BCS games. Only loss? LSU, to Alabama last season.
3. After its loss to A&M, Alabama only got a shot at the title after the crazy night of Nov. 17. Unranked Baylor upset No. 1 Kansas State and Heisman Trophy leading candidate Collin Klein in Waco, moments before Stanford knocked off Oregon. If K-State wins that game, the Crimson Tide are merely SEC champs playing in the Fiesta Bowl.
2. Most entertaining part of the 4-Leaf Clobber was ESPN’s Brent Musburger creamin’ his panties over McCarron’s girlfriend, Katherine Webb. Miss Alabama gained over 130,000 Twitter followers during the game. Sheesh, have we never seen a hot girl on TV before?
1. And away we go … Las Vegas odds to win the 2014 BCS: 1. Alabama; 2. Oregon; 3. LSU; 4. Ohio State; 5. Texas A&M.
Also Check Out: