Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (CBS SPORTS) – Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant tweeted that he’s having surgery Tuesday on his fractured left index finger.
The third-year wideout suffered the injury Dec. 9 against the Bengals, but finished strong anyway, catching 17 balls for 354 yards and three touchdowns in the final three games.
The volatile Bryant put together his best season in 2012, tying for 10th in receptions (92), ranking sixth in receiving yards (1,392) and placing third in receiving TDs (12).
The season didn’t start smoothly. Bryant got into a domestic dispute with his mother in July, the latest in a series of police blotter incidents for the ultra-talented wideout.
So the Cowboys, fed up with Bryant’s immaturity, imposed a special set of rules for him. They included a midnight curfew, no drinking alchol, no strip clubs and a requirement that Bryant be accompanied by security personnel at all times.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose