Reporting Stephanie Lucero
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - One person was injured during an 18-wheeler crash early Wednesday morning in Dallas. The crash happened as two to four inches of rain covered North Texas.
According to emergency officials at the scene, the 18-wheeler crashed through a guardrail near the intersection of Interstate-30 and Interstate-35E near downtown. The vehicle then slammed into a wall and burst into flames.
As the cab burned, a female bystander was able to pull the 18-wheeler’s driver out from the wreckage.
One person was transported to Baylor Medical Center at Dallas, but authorities could not confirm if the hurt person was the 18-wheeler driver. The names and conditions of those involved have not been released.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose