Filed underNFL Playoffs
RENTON (AP) – Marshawn Lynch’s tremor-causing playoff touchdown run two years ago against New Orleans has been viewed millions of times on YouTube.
It will be hard for Lynch to ever top the stunning run during which he broke more than a half-dozen tackles on his way to a 67-yard touchdown that induced enough frenzy inside the Seahawks’ stadium that it registered as seismic activity.
Still, his best playoff performance might have been in Seattle’s wild-card victory over Washington on Sunday.
Seattle needed all of Lynch’s 132 yards rushing, and especially his 27-yard touchdown run midway through the fourth quarter, to dispatch the Redskins.
The Seahawks travel to Atlanta on Sunday and face a Falcons run defense that was leaky during the regular season, finishing the year ranked 21st at stopping the run.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose