FORNEY (AP) - Authorities say at least 10 passengers suffered apparent minor injuries when a westbound Greyhound bus and a car collided about 20 miles east of Dallas.
Forney fire Chief Rick Townsend says investigators are trying to determine which vehicle was responsible for the accident late Wednesday afternoon. The collision briefly closed part of westbound Highway 80.
Townsend says seven bus passengers were taken to hospitals to be checked, as a precaution. Three others were treated at the scene. Nobody in the car was hurt.
A message left with Dallas-based Greyhound Bus Lines was not immediately returned Thursday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose