MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) - A Parker man is headed to prison for 20 years after he was found guilty of burglarizing homes in Dallas, Plano and McKinney over the past four years.
Paul Kelso, 62, was sentenced to the maximum penalty for his multiple crimes. The 62-year-old was convicted of breaking into eight homes and stealing items worth more than $100,000.
Kelso was originally arrested for the burglary of a McKinney home. After the arrest, a search of his home turned up jewelry, watches, guns and other valuables, which linked him to the other robberies. McKinney Police recovered more than 200 guns and hundreds of watches from Kelso’s home.
Kelso pled guilty to seven burglary and one theft of property charge, which each carried a possible punishment of two to 20 years in prison.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose